It’s Sunday, and in my house that means football. GO PATRIOTS! But besides watching, and screaming, at the TV, you need something to munch on! My go-to meal is my delicious buffalo chicken dip. I have to think of a great name and trade mark it because it is that good.
I am no Wolfgang Puck or Julia Child, so I like cooking things that are easy to make without sacrificing any flavor! This recipe is sure please any crowd, for any occasion. Just don’t be surprised when it is gone after 10 minutes!
- 2-3lb of boneless chicken breasts
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 2 8 oz packages Cabot Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 16oz bottle of Ken’s Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1 bag family size tortilla chips for dipping
- 9×13 baking pan
1) Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Cook boneless chicken breasts in baking pan for 35 minutes.
3) Once cooked, shred the chicken into small strands using a fork and knife or your fingers.
4) Clean out the pan used to bake the chicken.
5) Using the same pan, smear the 16oz of room temperature cream cheese across the bottom of the pan evenly.
6) Once the bottom of the pan is covered in cream cheese, place the shredded chicken evenly across the top.
7) Using the Ken’s Buffalo Wing Sauce, dress the chicken according to how spicy and saucy you would like it. Normally I will use 3/4 of the bottle, but you can use the entire bottle for more flavor. Just be careful because the more you use, the more liquid-y it will become. Once you’ve dressed the chicken, spread the sauce around so all of the chicken is covered.
8) Add the Cabot Sharp Cheddar Cheese on top of the chicken. One bag of cheese is enough to cover the entire surface, but if you like a cheesier consistency, you should add the second bag.
9) Place in the oven at 350 degrees for 35 minutes, uncovered, and serve immediately!