Potatoes. What can be said about potatoes that hasn’t been already? They are good in nearly any shape, size, or form. French fries, baked, chips, hash browns… the list goes on and on. Not only are potatoes in of themselves amazing, but they can also be dressed with pretty much anything and it only adds to their delicious flavor.
These potatoes are known in my house as ‘crack potatoes,’ meaning they are so good my family asks for them all the time as if they were drug addicts looking for a fix. WARNING: Making these potatoes at home might cause the same reaction. They are extremely simple to make, but taste as if you had been formulating this recipe for your entire life. WARNING (again): These have a lot of garlic in them, so it is suggested not to consume before a date.
- 4 potatoes
- 1 stick of salted butter
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
-Half a potato per person. This recipe serves 8.
1) Scrub potatoes and cut into thin slices.
2) Melt stick of butter and pour over the bottom of a 9×13 baking pan.
3) On top of butter, spread parmesan cheese evenly.
4) After the cheese, spread garlic powder evenly.
5) Sprinkle salt over butter, cheese and garlic powder.
6) Next, place potato slices into the pan.
7) Bake at 400 degrees for 35 minutes, let cool, and enjoy!